Seattle – Eastside
- Jewel of India Restaurant; offers a menu selected to present those dishes, which truly reflect the culinary heritage of India, jewelofindiacuisine.com.
- Pho Viet Anh; Vietnamese food filled with intense flavor, fresh herbs, greens vegetables and subtle seasonings, phovietanh.com.
- Ayutthaya Thai Restaurant; serving Thai cuisine in Capitol Hill area since 1985, ayutthayathai.com.
- Umi Sake House; sophisticated twist on the Japanese Izakaya style of informal eating and drinking, umisakehouse.com, umisakehouse.com.
- Nishino; traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine, nishinorestaurant.com.
- Elliott’s Oyster House; specializes in serving fresh local Dungeness crab, wild Northwest salmon, Alaskan halibut, fresh Pacific finfish, Northwest shellfish and fresh oysters, elliottsoysterhouse.com.
- Metropolitan Grill; finest USDA prime steaks and American and Japanese Waygu available; themetropolitangrill.com.
- Brooklyn Seafood, Steak and Oyster House; 28-day aged beef, rotating selection of fresh oysters and fresh seafood, thebrooklyn.com.
Seattle – North
- Ray’s Boathouse; hand selected products from local purveyors and prepared simply to enhance the naturally fresh, clean flavors and succulent textures, rays.com/boathouse.
Seattle – South